Tuesday 31 July 2012

Mamas and Papas Herbie (Rubix) unbelievable extras!!! *

For Sale is my amazing M&P herbie with and unbeliveable amount of extras. I have used this buggy for my son who is now 2, and it has been used daily. This still has plenty of life in it and I love that its not the usual Buggy spotted around town people often comment on how unique it looks. Included The herbie Chassis in good working order (the left closer is a little stiffer than the right) Shopping Basket Raincover 3x Hood covers RED,PALE BLUE and BLACK 3x bassinet -as above 3 seat units- as above 3x Footmuff/ aprons Changing bag and tyre pump Parasol This set up cost more than 1300 and with 3 colour ways to choose from you will never get bored. There are a few marks on the covers ( 1 missthread zip) and some fading as expected in a buggy of this age. The price reflects the honest listing and I am happy to help with any queries. Thanks for looking Danielle 07545283730

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular